mayito.com

         home      videos      contact us       archived




The tree (behind the trailer) needs to be removed to clear the site for the garage.
Damaged by hurricane Charlie, most first growth branches were broken and second growth branches ran in every direction.
It was infested with insects which is a sign of a decaying tree. I kept it this long because it provided shade next to the old garage.

The first step is to begin cutting the branches down to the stump.
Once I removed all the branches I hauled them to the back with my tractor for future use as firewood .

The following day Josh came over with a John Deere 410 to remove the stump.
No sweat!

For the next several days I kept the fire going by burning most of the branches and root ball. 
I used the ashes as fill for the area around the garage. 
Root ball

All done....